Руководство по ремонту и эксплуатации Honda CR-V с 2002 по 2006 год выпуска. Модели оборудованные бензиновыми и дизельными двигателями
Living with your Honda CR-V
Routine maintenance and servicing
Repairs and overhaul
Engine and associated systems
Brakes and suspension
Caution: Before carrying out any work on the vehicle battery, read the precautions given in ‘Safety first!’ at the start of this manual.
- Make sure that the battery tray is in good condition, and that the clamp is tight. Corrosion on the tray, retaining clamp and the battery itself can be removed with a solution of water and baking soda. Thoroughly rinse all cleaned areas with water. Any metal parts damaged by corrosion should be covered with a zinc-based primer, then painted.
- Periodically (approximately every three months), check the charge condition of the battery as described in Chapter 5A.
- If the battery is flat, and you need to jump start your vehicle, see Roadside Repairs.
- The original-equipment battery is described as ‘maintenance-free’, but some have removable cell covers, and the electrolyte level can be seen inside. If the level in any cell is obviously low, there is no harm in topping-up with a little distilled water.
- The battery is located at the front of the engine compartment, on the passenger’s side. The battery should be inspected periodically for damage such as a cracked case. Honda batteries have a condition indicator window (arrowed), which should show either blue or green if all is well.
- Check the tightness of the battery cable clamps to ensure good electrical connections. You should not be able to move them. Also check each cable for cracks and frayed conductors.
- lf corrosion (white, fluffy deposits) is evident, remove the cables from the battery terminals, clean them with a small wire brush, then refit them. Automotive stores sell a tool for cleaning the battery post.
- Well as the battery cable clamps.
Другие книги по ремонту и обслуживанию автомобилей Honda:
- руководство по ремонту Honda Partner / Orthia / Domani
- книги по ремонту Honda Fit / Jazz
- инструкция по эксплуатации Honda Partner
Внимание: HTML не поддерживается! Используйте обычный текст.
Введите код, указанный на картинке:*