Руководство по ремонту и эксплуатации Ford Mondeo с 2003 по 2007 год выпуска. Модели оборудованные бензиновыми и дизельными двигателями
Living with your Ford Mondeo
Lubricants and fluids
Routine maintenance and servicing
Repairs & overhaul
Engine and associated systems
Brakes and suspension
Brake and clutch fluid level (The brake fluid reservoir also supplies fluid to the clutch master cylinder on manual transmission models)
Warning: Brake fluid can harm your eyes and damage painted surfaces, so use extreme caution when handling and pouring it. Do not use fluid which has been standing open for some time, as it absorbs moisture from the air, which can cause a dangerous loss of braking effectiveness.
Before you start
Make sure that the car is on level ground. Cleanliness is of great importance when dealing with the braking system, so take care to clean around the reservoir cap before topping-up. Use only clean brake fluid.
- If the reservoir requires repeated topping-up, this is an indication of a fluid leak somewhere in the brake or clutch system, which should be investigated immediately. If a leak is suspected, the car should not be driven until the braking system has been checked. Never take any risks where brakes are concerned.
- The brake fluid reservoir is located on the left-hand side of the engine compartment (left as seen from the driver’s seat).
- The MAX and MIN marks are indicated on the side of the reservoir. The fluid level must be kept between the marks at all times.
- lf topping-up is necessary, first wipe clean the area around the filler cap to prevent dirt entering the hydraulic system, then unscrew and remove the reservoir cap. Inspect the reservoir - the fluid should be changed if it appears to be dark, or if dirt is visible.
- Carefully add fluid, taking care not to spill it onto the surrounding components. Use only the specified fluid; mixing different types can cause damage to the system. After topping-up to the correct level, securely refit the cap and wipe off any spilt fluid.
Другие книги по ремонту и обслуживанию автомобилей Ford:
- руководство по ремонту Ford Probe
- книги по ремонту Ford Scorpio
- инструкция по эксплуатации Ford Galaxy
Внимание: HTML не поддерживается! Используйте обычный текст.
Введите код, указанный на картинке:*