Руководство по ремонту и эксплуатации Citroen Xsara Picasso с 2000 по 2002 год выпуска. Модели оборудованные бензиновыми и дизельными двигателями
Living with your Citroen Xsara Picasso
Lubricants and fluids
Routine maintenance and servicing
Repairs & overhaul
Engine and associated systems
Brakes and suspension
Note: The two cables are removed as an assembly and cannot be individually separated.
- Disconnect the battery negative terminal (refer to Disconnecting the battery in the Reference Chapter).
- Remove the facia lower centre panel as described in Chapter 11.
- Using a screwdriver, release the wire locking clips, and disconnect the two gearchange inner cable end fittings from the linkage at the base of the gearchange lever (see illustrations).
Release the wire locking clips using a screwdriver.
Disconnect the two gearchange inner cable end fittings from the linkage
- Remove the heater air duct then disconnect both outer cables from their attachments on the gearchange mechanism base using a screwdriver to release the retaining clips (see illustration).
Disconnect the outer cables from their attachments on the gearchange mechanism base
- Firmly apply the handbrake, then jack up the front of the vehicle and support it on axle stands (see Jacking and vehicle support).
- Remove the engine undertray, then disconnect the engine/transmission rear mounting connecting link as described in the relevant Part of Chapter 2.
- Remove the exhaust system front pipe and heat shield as described in Chapter 4A or 4B as applicable.
- Undo the two nuts securing the gearchange cable closure plate to the bulkhead aperture.
- Remove the air cleaner assembly and air inlet ducts as described in Chapter 4A or 4B.
- Disconnect the two gearchange cable balljoint end fittings from the transmission selector levers. To do this, press the centre of the balljoint with your thumb and lift the fitting off the selector lever ball stud (see illustration 3.6). Do not use any tools to prise the end fittings free.
- Using circlip pliers, release the retaining clips and disconnect the two gearchange outer cables from the transmission mounting bracket.
- Withdraw the cables through the bulkhead into the engine compartment and remove the assembly from the vehicle.
- Inspect the cable assembly for signs of wear or damage, and for free movement of the inner cables in the outer sleeves. The balljoint end fittings at the transmission end can be individually renewed, if necessary, but if any other wear or damage is noted, a complete cable assembly will have to be obtained.
Другие книги по ремонту и обслуживанию автомобилей Citroen:
- руководство по ремонту Citroen Saxo
- книги по ремонту Citroen XM
- инструкция по эксплуатации Citroen Xantia
Внимание: HTML не поддерживается! Используйте обычный текст.
Введите код, указанный на картинке:*